VIDEO: Man electrocuted while hoisting party flag on a pole

VIDEO: Man electrocuted while hoisting party flag on a pole

A young man who cannot immediately be identified has died from electrocution after he climbed an ECG Pole to hoist the flags of a political party ahead of the December 7, 2020 polls.

The incident happened on the Kwaku Baako street at Labone in Accra in the Greater Accra Region according to sources available to MyNewsGh.com.

An eyewitness said the young men were in the community to fix the party’s flags when the incident happened, forcing them to abandon the project

They had fixed some flags on other electricity poles but the particular pole where he died, the young man did not get a better hold of the pole and that forced him to hold the live wire which electrocuted him.

He died hanging on top of the electricity pole and it took the effort of passersby to take his body to the hospital.

The Cantoments Police who confirmed the incident, disclosed that the matter is currently being investigated.

Source: MyNewsGh.com

Related Posts